Soal dan Jawaban Bahasa Inggris Kelas 12 ini disediakan dengan kunci jawaban soal untuk latihan penilaian harian dan ulangan.
Adapun Soal ini dilengkapi juga dengan kunci jawaban UAS/PAS SMA Kelas 12 Semester Ganjil Bahasa Inggris yang bisa kalian pelajari.
Soal dan jawaban Latihan untuk Penilaian Akhir Semester (PAS) maupun Ulangan Akhir Semester (UAS) mata pelajaran SMA kelas XII semester 1 atau ganjil.
Soal ini juga bisa kalian gunakan Untuk Penilaian Akhir Semester (PAS) maupun Ulangan Akhir Semester (UAS) di satuan pendidikan.
Berikut merupakan kunci jawaban soal latihan Ujian Akhir Semester (UAS) atau Penialian Akhir Semester (PAS) Bahasa Inggris Kelas 12 SMA Semester Ganjil 2021.
Rangkuman soal latihan dan kunci jawaban hanya sebagai pedoman bagi siswa untuk mempersiapkan diri dalam menghadapi berbagai ulangan harian khususnya untuk UAS dan PAS di semester ganjil 2021 nanti.
Biasanya tidak berasa waktu yang kita gunakan, maka dengan itu waktu ujian akhir pun akan tiba, gunakan soal latihan ini tentunya agar belajarnya meningkat.
Soal dan Jawaban Bahasa Inggris Kelas 12
Diantaranya dengan mengerjakan soal-soal latihan uas dan pas ini akan meningkatkan kemampuan dalam menjawab soal, terutama untuk bahasa inggris yang diperlukan praktek.
Pada soal latihan Bahas Inggris kali ini siswa diajak untuk mengerjakan soal pilihan ganda, essay dan uraian yang disertakan dengan kunci jawaban langsung pada tiap soalnya:
I. Soal Pilihan Ganda Bahasa Inggris
The following text is for questions number 1 to 5
Bridge Breaks in Central Java, Killing 5 People and Injuring 29 Others
A footbridge packed with tourists broke at a mountainous resort on Java Island Wednesday. Killing five people and injuring 29 after they plunged into a rocky riverbed , police and tourist officials said.
The victim were evacuated to three nearby hospitals, said Surono, an employee at the Baturaden resort in Central Java province, adding that they fell more than 20 meters (yards) after one of the steel cable holding the small bridge snapped, Local police Chief Emron Putra Agung said five people were killed and 29 injured.
The accident occurred as the country enjoys a weeklong holiday marking the end of the Islamic Month Ramadhan, when people traditionally flock to holiday sites.
Baturaden, located 300 kilometer (190 miles) east of the capital Jakarta, is one of the most popular resorts on the slopes of Mount Slamet (3,428 meters, 11,246 feet), Java’s second-highest peak.
1. The text tells us about….
- A. The evacation of the victims
- B. The tourist resort in Central Java
- C. The Killing of five visitors in Baturaden
- D. The accident on the broken bridge in Baturaden
- E. The popular tourist resort in Central Java
2. Some local tourist were killed and injured in Baturaden when….
- A. They were swimming in the river
- B. They were enjoying the landscape on the small bridge
- C. They were in the riverbed
- D. They were climbing Mount Slamet, Central Java
- E. They were swinging on the small bridge over the rocky river
3. The footbridge in Baturaden broke because….
- A. It couldn’t afford supporting overload
- B. It had been too old to walk on
- C. It had not been used for long time
- D. It iled on the slope of Mount Slamet
- E. It was used to evacuate the victims
4. Which of the following statement is NOT TRUE according to the text?
- A. The broken footbridge killed five visitors
- B. The accident happened at the end of Ramadhan
- C. The victim were left behind without relief
- D. The visitors were killed because of falling into a rocky riverbed
- E. The bridge broke because of one of the broken steel cable
5. …. Killing five people and injuring 29 after they plunged into a rocky riverbed.
What is the similar meaning of the words “plunged into”?
- A. Fell back
- B. Fell away
- C. Fell off
- D. Fell on
- E. Fell down
Mr. William Chan
Wong and Lim Consulting
PO BOX 583, Kwai Chung
Dear Mr. Chan,
I am writing to apply for the post of Management Trainee, which was advertised on the student Affairs Office notice board of the Hongkong Polytechnic University on 1 March 2005.
My working experience at Lucky Star Garment Manuactory Limited improved my leadership skills, communication skills and ability to work in a team environment. I have fluent spoken and written English. I also have fluent spoken and written Mandarin, and therefore work in mainland China.
Currently I am studying B.A. in Management at the Hongkong Polytechnic University, graduating in 2005. Subjects which I am studying that are relevant to the post of Management Trainee include Operations Management, Human Resources Management, Accounting, Marketing and strategic Management.
During my studies, I have had the post of Executive in Management Society activities I have improved my ability to lead and supervise subordinates effectively, ability to work under pressure and ability to work in a team environment.
Working for wong and Lim Consulting appeals to me because it has a good reputation and it provides excellent training. Your organization produces a high-quality service, and I can contribute to this with leadership skill and may ability to work under pressure.
I am available for interview at any time. I look forword to meeting you.
Wong Wai Man Wilfred
Excl : Resume
6. What is the job title?
- A. Consultant
- B. Operation Management
- C. Human resources Management
- D. Accounting
- E. Management trainee
7. What skill and personnel qualities are required?
- A. Leadership skill, communication skill and ability to work in a team environment
- B. Fluent spoken and written Mandarin
- C. Have known about environment
- D. Hard worker
- E. Willing to work overtime
8. What is the name of the company with Wong Wai man Wilfred applying to?
- A. Lucky Star Garment Manufactory Limited
- B. Hong Kong Polytehnic University
- C. Marketing and Strategic Management
- D. Wong and Lim Consultant
- E. Executive in the Management Society
9. Where does Mr. Chan live?
- A. In the city of China
- B. In the city of Hongkong
- C. In the city of England
- D. In the city of Malaysia
- E. In the city of Singapore
10. Who send the letter?
- A. Mr. Chan
- B. Mr. Wong
- C. Mrs. Lim
- D. Mr. Wong Wai Man Wilfred
- E. Mr. Kwai Chung
The following text is for number 11 to 13
Educational is a social process.
Education is growth. Education is
Not a preparation for life;
Is life itslife.”
11. What is the text tell about?
- A. Education is important to us
- B. A process of education
- C. Education is our selves
- D. Education is a preparation of our life
- E. We need education
12. How do you call the text?
- A. Report text
- B. Caption
- C. Discussion text
- D. Short text
- E. Announcement
13. Who will trust the sentences of the text?
- A. Student
- B. Parents
- C. Teacher
- D. None of them
- E. Everybody
Liverpool Prepare Firmino Bid
Liverpool are the latest club to show interest in signing Hoffenheim star Roberto Firmino. Man United had been linked with the Brazillian but the Merseysiders are ready to Pounce an will lodge a massive bid of ϵ25 Million to land their man.
14. What is the current club of Firmino?
- A. Hoffenheim
- B. Bayern Munchen
- C. Bayern Leverkusen
- D. TSV 1860 Munich
- E. Hertha Berlin
15. Who is interested in Firmino?
- A. Arsenal
- B. Liverpool
- C. Birmingham
- D. Manchester
- E. Aston Villa
16. What is Firmino’s nationality?
- A. Argentina
- B. Brazil
- C. Japan
- D. South Korea
- E. China
17. How much money will be given to Hoffenheim by Liverpool?
- A. 25 million
- B. 30 million
- C. 35 million
- D. 40 million
- E. 45 million
Waiters : “Would you like a cup of tea?”
Costumer : “……I love tea. It’s good for our health.”
- A. No, thanks
- B. I’m sorry
- C. I don’t think so
- D. Sure
- E. I don’t believe it
Kim : “The books that you brought looks very great….”
Lee : “Sure. It’s very kind of you. Thank you, Kim.”
- A. Would you like me to help you?
- B. Would you like to help me?
- C. Would I like to help you?
- D. Would you like to bring it for me?
- E. Would you like me?
Tourist : “I don’t know this place. Can you tell me where is located?”
Native : “Well, It’s far enough. Would you like me to show your place?”
Tourist : “Really? It’s very kind of you.”
The underlined sentence shows us that….
- A. The native is not really sure about the location
- B. The native is in doubt about the location
- C. The native accepts the tourist’s offer to help him
- D. The native offers the tourist some help
- E. The tourist is not a smart people
II. Soal Essay Bahasa Inggris
Ryandra : “Wawan, (1)…..”
Wawan : “I’m in (2)…. what’s matter?”
Ryandra : “Oh, (3)…. I possibly ask you to help me?”
Wawan : “I’d like to (4)…. for what?”
Ryandra : “Yesterday, my mathematics teacher give me a task, but I really don’t understand (5)…. I (6)…. your help.”
Wawan : “Oke. No problem.”
Ryandra : “(7)…. to your house now?”
Wawan : “Yes of course.”
Where are you? Help you
The house The task
Could Can I go
Questions number 8 to 10 fill in the blanks with correct modals!
8. ….. You move the chair, please?
9. ….. I go the canteen, please?
10. …. You help me?
III. Soal Uraian Bahasa Inggris
The following text is for number 1 to 3!
Half of all heart patients make medication errors
(Reuters Health) – Half af all heart patients made at least one medication-related mistake after leaving the hospital, and guidance from a pharmacist didn’t seem to reduce those errors, in a new study.
Consequences of mistakes, such as forgetting to take certain drugs or taking the wrong dose can range from side effects like constipation to more serious drop in blood pressure. Two percent of errors were life-threatening.
Hospital involved in the study were already taking steps to prevent medication mistakes in addition to the extra pharmacist intervention, said Dr. Sunil Kripalani, the study’s lead author from the Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville, Tennessee.
“We were surprised to see that in spite of these efforts that 50 percent (of patients) were still having these medication errors,” he told Reuters Health.
Although the pharmacist visits didn’t help the average patient, he added, certain ones seemed to benefit – such as patients who were on multiple drugs or had trouble understanding health information.
As for traditionally lower – risk patients, he said other strategies to prevent errors may be needed.
- What does the text tell us about?
- What is the effect of medication errors?
- “…. and guidance from a pharmacist didn’t seem to reduce those errors….” (part 1)
What does the synonym of the underlined word?
For no. 4 and 5 answer based on the sentences
A best friend is like rare diamond. Its hard to find plus lucky to have
4. How does the writer describe a best friend?
5. What do we learn from the text?
Kunci Jawaban Soal Essay Bagian II
- (1) Where are you?
- (2) The house
- (3) Could
- (4) Help you
- (5) The task
- (6) Need
- (7) Can I go
- Answer : Could you move the chair, please?
- Answer : May I go to the canteen, Please?
- Answer : Will you help me?
Kunci Jawaban Soal Bahasa Inggris Bagian III
- Answer : The patient’s medication errors
- Answer : Life-Threatening
- Answer : Decrease
- Answer : A best friend is like a rare diamond
- Answer : Having a best friend is a grateful
Mudah-mudahan postingan tentang Soal dan Jawaban Bahasa Inggris Kelas 12 ini bisa dijadikan sebagai bahan belajar untuk mempersiapkan Ujian Akhir pada siswa di sekolah.
Artikel selanjutnya kami akan membahas soal bahasa inggris kelas 12 pdf, ujian sekolah bahasa inggris kelas 12, soal bahasa inggris dan jawabannya.
Dan jumlah 50 soal bahasa inggris beserta jawabannya, soal uas bahasa inggris kelas 12 dan kunci jawaban, soal uts bahasa inggris kelas 12 semester 2 kurikulum 2013, yang bisa dipelajari mandiri.